Friday, June 24, 2011

Kassidy's Month Long Birthday Bash- Echo Park Day!

Today is Echo Park Day at Inking it Up Crazy! It is part of Kassidy's Month Long Birthday Bash and today I got to make something wonderful using some beautiful Echo Park Summer Days paper. I love Echo Park paper, it is one of my absolute favorites to work with. I am always inspired to make something utterly amazing when I pull out one of their stacks!

I also just learned how to make a gate fold card (see previous post - for first gate fold card and another card using Echo Park paper) so this is my second one and I love them! I dont know why I hesitated to make them in the past.

Recipe:

E2
Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
Core'dinations Purple Card Stock
Misc Purple Polka Dot paper, pink, black and white card stock
Echo Park Summer Days Paper - ice cream and polka dot
Ribbon from Target
White Gel Pen


Hope you think this card is as "yummy" as I do. It makes me want to have an ice cream asap. Now if only it would get warm and stay warm here!

Also dont forget to visit Kassidy's site Inking it Up Crazy if you haven't already and leave a comment. There are some great giveaways and prizes going on, you don't want to miss them!


Love Holly

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Holly! :) Great job on this gate fold too. You should look into Latch Gate Fold cards (do a search on Youtube) they are so fun and you would ROCK them! :)

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How scrumptious! Your card is making me want some ice cream too. I am a chocolate lover.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete