Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bee Happy - A Paper Smooches Card using some of my favorite things!


I made a quick card today and I didnt even use my Cricut. GASP! I know! I have been drooling over some stamps lately at Paper Smooches and today while I was filling my cart I noticed that they have free digital stamps. I printed this cute bee and sentiment out on cardstock on my printer (for FREE) and then I made this cute card!

Recipe: I used most of my favorite things!

Echo Park Paper
- Summer Days polka dot paper
Twine from the Twinery - yellow and charcoal
Paper Smooches - Free digital stamps; bee and sentiment
Black, white, green misc cardstock
White Gel Pen, black gel pen
ATG gun
Bic Mark It - yellow marker (to color the bee)

Hope you love it as much as I do. I made it because my friend is having a really hard day and I thought seeing it would make her smile. :)

Love Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment