Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day Card #3: My Pink Stamper Challenge + Echo Park Paper Challenge


This is the first card that I made for Mothers Day using my new Expression 2! The cards got better as I made them but I still like it a lot. I just got Echo Parks new 6x6 paper stacks on Friday and then they announced a challenge for National Scrapbooking Day to use their paper in the projects that you make and you could win some of their paper lines. Also My Pink Stamper listed 12 challenges throughout the day on Saturday and for this one I used her challenge of using pink, green and black to make a card. I am not big on black for Mothers Day so I just used a black gel pen and hopefully that is good enough!

Recipe:

Cricut American Alphabet
Cricut Essentials
Echo Park Summer Days patterned paper
Misc blue cardstock
Purple ribbon from Target
Lilac Twine from the Twinery
Misc button
ATG gun
Modge Podge
Black Gel Pen

Hope you had an amazing weekend! You can see all the challenges by visiting MyPinkStamper.com

Love Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment