Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day Card #2 - My Pink Stamper Challenge using Echo Park paper


Here is another card that I made yesterday for Mothers Day. My Pink Stamper had a challenge to make something mom related and Echo Park paper has a challenge to use their paper for National Scrapbooking day so I did both challenges while making my mothers day cards!
Here is card number two that I made. I used my new 6x6 paper pack from Echo Park called Summer Days. I absolutely love the paper its so summery and since it is still raining here, it makes me excited for nicer weather to come our way!

Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge American Alphabet
Cricut Essentials Cartridge
Echo Park Summer Days Patterned Paper & purple/green paper
Scrap purple paper
Lilac twine from the Twinery
White Gel Pen

Hope you had a great Mothers Day & National Scrapbooking Day! What an exciting weekend I had! You can check out all of the challenges at MyPinkStamper.com

Love Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment