Friday, October 1, 2010

Bulletin Boards






I have been so busy! My oldest son started preschool and soccer all in the same week. (I shed a few tears, ok a lot on his first day of preschool) So I have been busy for the past three weeks getting into a rhythm with school and practice. One of my jobs at his co-op preschool is to do the bulletin boards every other month. I got to pick the months I wanted so I picked Oct (Halloween), Dec (Christmas), Feb (Valentines Day) and April (?) thinking that I could use my Cricut to design them. Well it took me forever but I got it done for the month of Oct. YAY! So here are some pics from the finished project.

I just realized that I can only post 5 pics so I am going to post my favorites!

I used all Recollections plain colored paper and some scrap patterned paper to make all the critters, monsters and autumn themed items. I will post an album on my facebook of all the pictures since I cant put them all on here.

The first pic is of pumpkins from Stretch Your Imagination, the second and third picture are of creatures from Mini Monsters (one of my top three favorite cartridges right now) and the last two are of the owl from Create a Critter that I faux stitched with a white gel pen and all the critters from Create a Critter that I made and laid out on my carpet before actually taking them to the school! Enjoy!

1 comment: