Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Scrappy Jak Swap Project


I participated in a wonderful scrap swap with all my friends from Scrappy Jak and I put together a lovely collection of wonderful things for my swap partner who in return sent me nothing... So the lovely Melissa of Scrappy Jak sent me a box of the most wonderful things. If I wasnt getting ready for a consignment sale I would be crafting with it all right now... :) So here is a quick project I worked on today, I promise I will post more in the future. With Hunter starting preschool in a couple weeks and a big consignment sale the same week, I am slammed with stuff to do. Hope you like my card!

Products used:

No Cricut this time- can you believe it?

Owl stamp from I Cling (sent to me from Melissa)
You are always so thoughtful sentiment from Anyone Can Stamp set (Michaels clearance)
Polka a dot scrap paper
Martha Stewart border punch
Thank you ribbon from American Crafts ($1 section at Michaels)
Flower brad from Making Memories (thank you Melissa)
Flower from Melissa

Again, Melissa thank you for stepping up when my swap partner didnt, I really appreciate it. I will post more things that I make as I have time... Thanks for the fun swap!

Lots of Love, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment