Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Room, My Baby is Growing UP

So I havent been crafting because my 4 year old is getting his own room with a new bunkbed so I have been cleaning, purging and getting ready for his new room. I will post pics as soon as I am done. I was going to do a Toy Story room but I think in 6 months, they will like something else. I ended up doing Pirates by Olive Kids but I am wishing that Cricut would do a Pirate cartridge. They do have an octupus on Create a Critter and one pirate boy on the Cricut Lite cartridge B is for Boy so I will try to make something with those. I do need the Toy Story cartridge but for some reason it is not available yet.

Anyways pictures to come but I am busy getting my sons "BIG BOY" room ready and he loves it!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know he was getting his OWN room, We tried that and they always end up with eachother. It's kinda cute. That is sad he is getting so big :(. I can't want until you find time to craft, time for you to catch up! :D

    ReplyDelete